For the best prices please book with us directly through our website or ring Helen on 01225 864563 or 07909 971319
Single en-suite room (one person in a super king size bed ) £65 – £ 85
Super king size en-suite (two people sharing a super king size bed) £85 – £95
Twin en-suite (two people sharing a room with two standard single beds) £85 – £95
Special Offers ‘Book 2 nights get 3rd 1/2 price’
Book a two night stay with us and get your third night at half price. Available until 22 March 2020. Not available with any other offer or discount. The offer is subject to availability as the third night must be taken in the same room. Please book online or telephone Helen on 01225 864563 or 0790 9971319
Do please look at our news and special offer page for any last minute deals !!
All rooms are en-suite with free wifi internet, prices are per room per night and inclusive of breakfast (there are no taxes) Parking is plentiful and free of charge. We accept all major credit cards and debit cards
If in the unlikely event you are forced to cancel your stay, cancellation charges may apply. If cancellation is received within 5 days of arrival then you will be required to pay for your first nights accommodation. Travel insurance is always strongly recommended and are we more than happy to issue a cancellation invoice if you are making an insurance claim.
Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms & conditions carefully. Confirmation of a booking is deemed acceptance of these terms.
- Payment : A balance payment is required on departure and preferred payment is method is by debit card or cash.
- All taxes are included within the room rate
- If in the unlikely event you are forced to cancel your stay, cancellation charges may apply. If cancellation is received within 5 days of arrival then you will be required to pay for your first nights accommodation. Travel insurance is always strongly recommended and are we more than happy to issue a cancellation invoice if you are making an insurance claim.
- Occupancy: Due to fire regulations, under no circumstances shall the maximum accommodation of each room be exceeded in “Great Ashley Farm”
- Travel Arrangements: Great Ashley Farm is in a secluded spot and therefore guests are recommended to provide their own transport. Unfortunately, we are unable to reduce booking charges due to late arrival or early departure.
- Pets: Although we are great animal lovers ourselves, in the interests (hygiene/safety) of other guests to Great Ashley Farm we are unable to accept pets.
- Smoking: In the interests (hygiene/safety) of other users of Great Ashley Farm B&B, a strictly non-smoking policy is maintained throughout the property
- Checking in and checking out: Check in is between 4:30pm & 7.00pm on your day of arrival. To enable to us to keep our rooms to a high standard of cleanliness and for the convenience of new guests arriving, it would be greatly appreciated if rooms could be vacated by 10:30am on your day of departure.
- Liability: We shall not be liable for any loss, damage, expense, accident, injury, illness or inconvenience whether to person or property which you or any other person may suffer or sustain arising out of or in respect of the letting
- Accidents happen – please let us know immediately of any damage or spillage so that we can clean or repair. Damage to furniture, beds, bedding or towels will be charged at current replacement costs. Please note : damage caused by fake tan that cannot be removed by cleaning will also be charged. We reserve the right to recharge your credit/debit card for damage caused. If the room needs to be closed for repair we will seek payment for any future bookings lost during the repair. Any item taken from the rooms without our consent will be charged for. Lost keys will incur a £25 charge.
- Contract: Your contract is with Helen Rawlings, Great Ashley Farm, Bradford-on-Avon, Wiltshire, England BA15 2PP.
- Information: We strive to keep all information supplied on this web site and in other literature and publications both accurate and up-to-date. However all information should be checked independently and we cannot accept liability for any damage or loss resulting from information given or statements made whether orally, electronically or in writing.