At Great Ashley Farm you are guaranteed quality and high standards of accommodation, cleanliness and efficiency of service.
Green Tourism Initiative:
Here at Great Ashley Farm we are trying to consider the environment whilst still operating in a friendly, comfortable and efficient way.
Some of our Green actions, such as low energy lighting will be obvious, others not so visible to you:-
- We try our utmost to support the local economy by buying locally produced goods, thus cutting down on food mileage and supplying our guests with quality they deserve
- We try to reduce packaging waste and recycle where possible
- We try to reduce our use of chemical cleaning products
If you approve of what we are trying to do, you can help us by:-
- Turning off lights, not leaving the TV. on standby and mobile phones switched off when leaving the room.
- Please help us to reduce our ever increasing fuel bills by turning down the thermostats on the radiators if it is too hot rather than opening the window and heating the garden.
- Please be careful of what you dispose of in the toilet and use the personal hygiene bags provided.
- With the constant problem of water shortage please help us to save water by folding any unused towels and be kind enough to make it obvious the beds that have been used.
- We are happy to direct you to the park and ride schemes in Bath or perhaps you would consider using the rail or bus network from Bradford-on-Avon
Farm Stay Uk
Wake up to the Country
At Great Ashley Farm we are very proud to be a member of Farm Stay UK and Wiltshire Farmstay. Farm Stay UK is a network of 1,000 farming families offering B&B, Self-Catering, Camping Barns, Caravanning and Camping throughout the UK,– Farmstay UK is then divided into 92 local Farmstay individual county groups.
Quality Guaranteed: All farms within the Farmstay UK Guide are members of Farmstay UK and every property must be inspected and quality assessed under the VisitEngland grading scheme or AA or RAC.
Welcome Host Award:
At Great Ashley Farm we are pleased to have been granted the Welcome Host Award – Guaranteeing Quality and Service to our Guests