Directions to the cottage
Great Ashley Farm is less than 5 minutes drive from the historic town of Bradford-on-Avon and 15 minutes from the World Heritage city of of Bath. Within easy driving distance is Stonehenge, Avebury Stone circle, and numerous National Trust houses, gardens and museums. And its just 25 minutes from Junction 18 of the M4 and within 2 hours drive of Heathrow airport. In short the perfect base for your holiday.
Directions from the M4
- At Junction 18 take the A46 towards Bath. Follow the road for about 7 miles.
- At the end of the Dual-Carriageway take the A363 towards Bradford-on-Avon. Follow the road for approximately 3 miles
- You should see the Fox-and-Hounds pub on your right. Keep following the road for approximately1 more mile.
- Take the turn right signed to Ashley just before the Cumberwell Park Golf Course.
- At the top of the lane you will reach a small crossroads – go straight over signposted towards Winsley.
- After another 1/4 of a mile you will see some houses. Turn right at the Black and Cream Sign to Great Ashley Farm
- Follow the long driveway around to the house.
- Welcome to Great Ashley Farm.
Ordnance Survey Grid References: ST812619