Bedroom Suite Two
Comfortable, stylish private guest rooms adjacent to the farmhouse.
At Great Ashley Farm we offer two delightful self contained spacious bedroom suites. Our Ground Floor bedroom suite has been carefully coordinated to create a comfortable, welcoming, stylish feel & provide all the modern day amenities you would expect of a luxury farmhouse B&B. Both rooms can be arranged with either a super king size bed or with twin beds.
Rooms have extensive information wallets advising on places to eat along with places to visit. Tourist information is plentiful also.
This lovely ground floor room can be arranged as either a super king or arranged with twin beds with quality pocket sprung mattresses and dressed with professionally laundered crisp white linen. We have added all of the essential amenities to ensure your stay is as comfortable as possible. These include an en-suite shower room with power shower and quality Elysl toiletries (perfect if your travelling light). There is a well stocked hospitality trays and flat screen TV along with a small fridge great for chilling wine, beer or medication. The room also has an iron and ironing board. Wifi is free of charge.
Guest Room Features:
- Each guest room has it own entrance – giving that extra bit of Independence & privacy
- Plenty of parking
- Free Wifi
- Super king size beds 6’6, which can be arranged as twin beds – quality pocket sprung mattresses with toppers, crisp white linen & sumptuous duvets
- Armchairs – perfect for those nights in
- Small chillers – perfect for chilling beer, cheeses & medications
- Comprehensive information folders and tourist information
- Spacious en suite shower rooms with power showers and complimentary toiletries
- Centrally heated guests rooms plus extra heaters
- Iron and ironing boards
- Flat screen televisions
- Free WiFi access if you have your own computer
- Well stocked hospitality trays
- Surrounded by glorious Wiltshire countryside, access is easy from all directions, with plenty of safe off street parking.
- Cumberwell Park Golf Club a stroll down the lane
- Beautiful rural views
- Minimum Child Age 16 years
Wiltshire Breakfast, the perfect way to start the day . . .
Our Wiltshire breakfast is taken around the dining table in the elegant farmhouse dining room overlooking gardens and woodland where you can often watch deer, pheasants, squirrels and the odd hare. Church Farm Meats supply our bacon and sausages, Home Farm, South Wraxall supply our delicious organic eggs – their eggs make the most amazing scrambled eggs which we offer with smoked salmon! Everything is freshly cooked to order using our traditional Aga. We offer delicious bread, preserves are from Rose Farm in Wedmore, Somerset. If you like fruit in the mornings then why not try our fruit compotes and local yoghurts, there are plenty of cereals, muesli, granola and fruit juice to choose from. Individual diets can be catered for with advance notice.
For dinner you may wish to stroll across the field to our local pub ‘The Dog and Fox’ serving food Wednesday – Sunday Lunch or our neighbouring village of Winsley has a 17th century village pub, The Seven Stars, with an extensive menu of home cooked delights. Bradford-on-Avon is within easy reach and has some excellent pubs and restaurants. A comprehensive list can be found in each guest room.