We are very mindful of the current situation and are doing our up most to ensure every possible measure is put in place. With just one room being occupied at a time once vacated our guest rooms are isolated for 72 hours and thoroughly cleaned using new anti-Covid-19 measures and products
Covid 19 – Safety is our priority
What should I expect when I visit?
The experience may look a little different in this new normal, but we hope it will feel the same; ultimately, we are still caring for you and delivering the same attention to detail, warmth & personalised service and hospitality that we are known for at Great Ashley Farm. We want to reassure you that we’ve put measures in place to keep you and ourselves safe so that you can confidently enjoy a stay with us.
We firmly believe this needs to be a joint effort, so we ask you to please play your part in keeping everyone safe. In return we will be doing the same for you. We will be using the following steps in all areas of the operation.
Our steps to keeping everyone safe – Please take a minute to read through
- Fewer Guests – for the time being we will only book one guest room at a time
- We are allowing 72 hours between room occupation
- Adhering to Government guidelines for physical distancing
- Putting in place stringent hygiene measures
- We have always maintained the highest standard of cleanliness in our rooms but have a more intense protocol of deep cleaning between guest stays, high standards and safe working will of course take longer to service rooms
- Providing hand sanitiser for ourselves & guests at every possible opportunity
- Minimising contact between guests & ourselves at every possible opportunity
- We will monitor and update procedures as we go forward
It is important to us that you, our guest enjoy your stay and take nothing home with you other than happy memories.